When it comes to your skin, vitamins play a major role in its health in several ways. This 5 vitamin complex offers both a preventive and corrective effect on the appearance of the signs of ageing while restoring radiance and uniformity to the complexion.
THE 5 VITAMINS IN THIS SERUM
- Vitamin C: FIRMNESS - Vitamin C is known to prevent skin ageing by preserving the firmness and suppleness of the skin which tends to decrease naturally with age. It also boosts skin radiance thanks to its powerful antioxidant content, working in synergy with vitamin E, and offers a complexion-brightening effect when working in synergy with vitamin B3.
- Provitamin B5 and Vitamin B5: REPAIR - Provitamin B5, also known as panthenol , is inactive but easily converts to vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid) in the skin, which plays a key role in skin repair. More specifically, it promotes the rapid cell renewal of fibroblasts, which manufacture the constituents of your skin. The skin repair is accelerated, offering your complexion a noticeably smoother appearance.
- Vitamin B3: UNIFORMITY - Also known as niacinamide , this vitamin has anti-redness and anti-pimple properties that promote an even and luminous complexion.
- Vitamin E: ANTIOXIDANT - Also called tocopherol , this vitamin is renowned for its antioxidant properties. It neutralizes the negative effects of free radicals on your complexion while protecting it from external aggressions (like pollution, UV radiation, etc.) which are the main causes of skin ageing. The skin is left more plump and radiant.
- Vitamin B6: MATTIFYING - Essential tp your skin's metabolism, this vitamin enhances the effectiveness of other vitamins. B6 also participates in the regulation of your skin's sebum production, for a less oily skin and a fresher and mattified complexion.